3ce Eye Shadow Luster colors:
- #Chocolate Factory – This has sweet yet bold chocolate like brown color. You can use this to provide an additional ignite to your sight or to have a barbecue brown-toned cosmetics
- #Golden Glow – Use this nice silver as a platform shade, for the inner purchase or under eye. Just give it a little touch and you’ll have bouncy and adorable looking eyes!
- #Honeymoon – This soft apricot color will look excellent with any type of cosmetics. Sytlenanda’s designs use this as their eye darkness platform for picture launches.
- #Madonna – Heated and elegant violet shade with a sign of silver gem. You can use this as factor darkness or use this for your under eye and have impressive dark sight.
- #Street Lamp – Have a youthful looking eyes with this soft vanilla colored eye shadow with pearl and use this as a base to have brighter looking skin tone.
- #Vintage Khaki – Apply this once and you’ll have the perfect vintage khaki color, You can use this as eyeliner or use this with brown bronze, orgold toned eye shadow to have a soft ans elegant look.
- #Neptune – When going for a smokey or contoured makeup, use this as the base shadow to create a natural yet mystical eyes.
- #Pluto – This has a dawn like black khaki hue with green shade. Fall madly in love with pluto as it changes your sight with glow as you part it on.
- #Mercury – This has navy color as it’s base and blue pearl with glittering galaxy like navy color, You can use this on your eyelids or as an eyeliner.